If you’re a fan of Bruce Lee, then chances are that you’ve encountered the name John Little. He is the only person authorized by the Bruce Lee estate to comb through Bruce Lee’s personal notes and library, which later became the “Bruce Lee Library” series of books published by Charles E. Tuttle Company.
- Words of the Dragon – Interviews, 1958 – 1973
- The Tao of Gung Fu – A Study in the Way of Chinese Martial Arts
- Jeet Kune Do – Bruce Lee’s Commentaries on the Martial Way
- The Art of Expressing the Human Body
- Letters of the Dragon – Correspondence, 1958 – 1973
- Bruce Lee: Artist of Life – Private Letters and Writing
- Bruce Lee: Striking Thoughts – Bruce Lee’s Wisdom for Daily Living
- Bruce Lee: The Celebrated Life of the Golden Dragon
As well as other books on Bruce Lee and his philosophy, such as:
- The Warrior Within : The Philosophies of Bruce Lee
- Bruce Lee Words From A Master
Just recently Sifu Ken Gullette, who teaches Chen-style Tai Ji as well as Ba Gua and Xing Yi in Illionis, published an interview he did with John Little in 2011.
In this 40-minute audio interview, Mr. Little discusses how he became interested in martial arts, his connection to the Bruce Lee estate, his encounters with students of Bruce Lee as well as his experience as a student of Ted Wong in the art of Jeet Kune Do.
It’s an interesting interview, so I encourage you to check it out when you have time…
Filed in: About Bruce Lee